We at Federal encourage each and every child to be part of extra-curricular activities which is very important for the students to grow independently, physically, mentally and emotionally strong.
Dance, Yoga, Badminton and Taekwondo are held at regular levels.
The purpose of extra-curricular activities is to groom the students in the “Art of living and working together”
• Allowing students to explore strengths and talents outside of academics .
• Helping students develop stronger time-management and organizational skills.
• Helping to build confidence and self-esteem.
• Discipline and perseverance
• Increase in concentration span, and memory
Federal aims at nurturing our students to face all the challenges by moulding them through these Extra Curricular Activities.